Monday, August 30, 2010

hmmm..

Okay, so tomorrow is the holiday..Merdeka!
I don't know why but I feel so ALONE...I mean, I haven't talk to Nicole for 4/5 days now. I don't know if she's busy with something or anything. Even no message in facebook or in my msn. I'm starting to think, does she really love me or not? Seriously, I DON'T WANT TO GET HURT AGAIN. I remember when I got hurt last time, my oh my, its so ugly. Cut here and there. And now, when I look at the scars on my arms, reminds me of my black past. I like the color black though, but not when I'm hurt. This girl in twitter is flirting with me. I know she's just flirting and IT DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING! Oh while I was blogging this, Tasha message me on msn, damn it, I forget to set my msn to offline mode. For you info, Tasha is my ex. The ex where she still like and loves me. *sigh* Okay, back to this, I really love Nicole though, but it seems like she don't make an effort out of us. Yeah, its a long distant relationship, its hard to keep up but I'm trying my best here. *sigh long* Oh well, I don't want to think about this too much. So, last night, I wrote another poem but it wasn't complete yet. I could find the right words to put it together. When I'm done, I'll post it here. And basically, Twitter is my life now. Facebook is boring to me, I don't interact much with people there. I'm waiting for this girl to come online on twitter. Yeah, we flirt but once again, IT DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING! I'll just go with the flow, she flirts, I flirt back. Its fun to talk to her friends too, I mean they're all awesome. Have to wait tonight then. So, I feel bored and lonely. Its almost night here and I'm waiting for the stars to come out. Oh, did you know how much I love stars? They're so lovely and I like them. Two more hours to go and then hello stars! Better get going now, I feel like having a smoke outside. So, TTYL!

xoxo,
Jaceyy

No comments:

Post a Comment