Monday, August 30, 2010

I've completed it! :D

okay, so I've finally COMPLETED (30.8.2010) the poem which I'm stuck on since last night. I finally found the right words. Sorry, I know this is not my best, but i'm going to post it anyway. I'll keep on improving, I know I will. Meanwhile, I'll just write my heart out. Express myself to the world, and just be free from anything. So this is the poem.


Title: Memoir

What a cold night,
I don't if the time is right,
There are no stars in the skies,
I wonder why?

Staring at the ceiling,
Found that it's empty,
Just plain white walls,
Makes my heart falls.

The cool breeze from outside,
Touches my skin,
Put all my worries aside,
I smiled.

This heart beats for a reason,
With no worries and treason,
Somewhere in the world,
I know there's someone who will give me reason to live.

xoxo,
Jaceyy

1 comment:

  1. first stanza, second line,
    supposed to be, "I don't know if the time is right" typo there..sorry

    ReplyDelete