Monday, February 28, 2011

this came out suddenly...

I forgot WHAT I wrote on my notebook..whoa..memory loss there.. It's not a poem though but its kinda like expressing my emotions but in a long sentence way. Weird aye? So..here it goes..


The truth is...
I am a lonely girl who desires to love someone and be loved by that someone.
A girl with a crack across her heart. She doesn't want attention, she just want...
A moment that she could make it last forever,
A moment where she wants to be with a person she truly love,
A moment where she can put an unpretentiousness smile on her face,
A moment where she can treasure it forever.
As she sat down alone,
Virgin tears falls down from her eyes,
Tears of loneliness,
Tears of a shattered heart.
She waits for the day to come,
but still, nothing.
She whispered to herself,
"That day will never come, it doesn't exist".
She sat alone, 
looking down,
as closes her eyes,
feels the wind around her,
looking up to the sky slowly opens her eyes and weakly breaths out...
"Goodbye World"

Then she lay there...breathless...


I DON'T EVEN REMEMBER, I SCRIBBLE THESE WORDS IN MY NOTEBOOK O.O

No comments:

Post a Comment