Friday, February 25, 2011

What happen when you finished your literature test early xD

So today was our literature test, it was a 2 hours test, 2 essays. So as usual, finished the essay..but this time it was an hour early. I was looking out the window though, suddenly someone came into my mind. Not going to say who, but I have been liking this person for quite sometime. I was scribbling some stuff on my other paper, when I realized it, I was writing a poem because of that particular person. The poem goes like this..

You Are My Angel

Sitting here thinking,
My heart is sinking,
Looking out the window,
You came into my mind.

A smile were put on this face,
A feeling of an ace,
Thinking of you makes me calm,
Don't ever leave my mind.

A feeling that I feel,
My wounds are healed,
You made this possible,
I'm grateful for meeting you.

Talking to you is all I want,
Being with you is all I need,
Uttering these words from my heart,
You are my angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment