Sunday, July 3, 2011

another from my poem archive :)

This was written on the 5.21.2011

Heartache

Laying on the grassy field,
Staring at the sky so blue,
Tracing invisible hearts,
Heartache dwells in me.

As I close my eyes,
Feels the wind blowing,
As this heartache grows,
I'm damned to be hurt.

Opening this eyes,
Fill with agony and pain,
Stood up and stare,
Spread my arms wide.

As I feel the wind,
Blowing through my face,
I clenched my teeth,
Throw my fist into the air,
I cursed myself for being alive.

This heartache hurts so much,
Feeling the pain in my veins,
Look forward to nothing,
I fucked up everything.


Okay, when I read this poem back, its kind of a suicide-like kind of poem? O.O
What happened to me back in May? I remembered that I was really depressed but the reason was a bit blurry. Now it makes me wonder..why..

Till the next post
~cheers


No comments:

Post a Comment