Sunday, July 3, 2011

JACEEEEEE!!! what happen to you? o.o xD

*shouts* HERRRROOOOOOWWWWWWW!!! (well sorry for my ADHD moment, I haven't been on here in while. I beg thy mercy xD) So the inside scoop? The goss? The 411? TELL ME! Oh wait, no, I SHOULD TELL YOU! (sorry ADHD moment again..hey! don't blame me, i'm hyper, I just ate like ASDFGHJKL bars of chocolates) Okay, I'm weird, nuff' said. So, lets begin :)

Firstly, tomorrow is the third week of the 2nd semester of my first year degree in my 16 years of education. Why 16? Because I start going to school, wait no, pre-school when I was 4 years old, more like a nursery though but there are some learning during those days..ah yes *nods nods* Oh! Dad and sister just got home from megalong, yeah they went to watch Transformer. I'm waiting for my other sister to come back next week from Keningau so I can watch with her *nods nods* 

Secondly, guess who's the P.KO for this semester? Yours truly :) I'm still in hesitation though but I will try my best to do my job. This semester will be very busy, well in my prediction though..wait NO! Not prediction anymore, REALITY! Hahahahahaahaha! Ah well, life fucked us all aye? No one dies a virgin? LOL at that statement but somewhat seems to be true. So how will I cope? All I need is dedication, trust and faith in myself and in God. Another problem though, I'm somewhat a LAZY TWAT! Seriously, no shizz. Don't believe? Ask my MUM :D

Thirdly, my hair is short! How short? A picture will be the prove..well not a picture..pictures :) yep, that sounds right. The reason why I want my hair to be short, is because, gah! The heat nowadays, whoa! HOT! If the policy allowed public exposure, I'll take off my shirt in public. Hahahahahaah! I CAN'T BELIEVE I JUST SAID THAT. I'm HOT, oh what now?! The weather temperature is hot. Thats the right statement. In class from monday to friday, ohmygoodnessofallthethingsthatisholy, soaking in sweat. I repeat, SOAKING IN BLOODY SWEAT! *glaring eyes*

This is BEFORE :)

And..AFTER :) with short bangs


Aights, moving on. Fourthly, well, life is not easy aight? Things go up..way up..way way up, then down..or DOWN TO THE CORE OF THE EARTH! o.o well that is scary ain't it? We have our own lives, no need to bug other people's life..WAIT WAIT WAIT! alright, I know bugging people's life is annoying, some say you're a busybody..but what is the person really care about you? I know..that got me thinking. So what I understand is..(this is just my opinion) you can bug people's life, but..don't bug too much aye? You don't want to be called as a stalker don't you? We all have limits, what to do? We're humans, and our limits is kind of one of our life challenges. 


and owh! Lastly, my latest 411! I'm addicted to PENGUINS!! AHHH! THEY'RE SO ADORABLE! (like me..cheh! puji diri sendiri)

My penguin whom I called, Mr. Bubbles. Love :)


I'm done for today :) Till the next post (I hope)

~Cheers <3

No comments:

Post a Comment