Monday, July 11, 2011

Best BIRTHDAY EVERRRRRRR :'D

So this person was born on the 10th of July 1991, 5.30am, healthy and yeah, crying a lot. She was named Jacinta Lontue E. Jominol by her grandparents on her father's side, and on sunday the 10th, she turned 20! That person is me :) A year older, a year wiser. Hehe. So on sunday, celebrated my birthday with my three sisters, Candice, Gracie and Nana. We went to Upperstar. Crazy thing happened? Yeah Candice and Nana were goofing around with the computer, and Nana hit this button which makes the computer to QWERTYUIOP! Funny times. And oh yeah, they made me open my present, man twas HUGE. Well, guess what? THEY GAVE ME A STUFFED PENGUIN! WAIT..I REPEAT THAT, A HUGE STUFFED PENGUIN! Twas from Candice, Gracie and Dora :') Thank you so much guys. Oh yeah! We named the penguin, PANTATZ! And Nana, abuse it. SEXUALLY ABUSE IT xD then we were suppose to go to Perdana Park but its close so Nana told us to go to cybercity. We went there, my friends made me carry Pantatz and told me to wait at the basketball court. I WAS STANDING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE COURT ALONE WITH PANTATZ IN MY ARMS..so..I waited, they asked me to turned around, THE MOST AMAZING THING EVER! Nana BAKED ME A CAKE! :'D They sang happy birthday to me..and so there the senior pjs saw us..haha! We ate the cake in the middle of the court, MAN IT WAS AWESOME! 

And also today, I got a mystery present from somebody, well two person. Okay, its not a mystery anymore xD Guess what? A PENGUIN GLOBE! From Aina and Shasha. Awwwwhhhhh! :'D and owh, not forgetting, Afiq bought me a slice of secret recipe's cake. NomNomNom! 

I feel like crying. Tears of joy, happiness..I'm so blessed to have such friends like them. I love you guys so so much! 


Here's Pantatz! :'D


Ze Penguin Globe from Aina and Shasha :)


Till the next post. Much love 
~Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment