Monday, January 9, 2012

Haven't been on here in a while *blows dust off away* swoossshh

So, I haven't been on here in a while. Hey! I got reasons. Well I'm sorry for being an unmanageable person in the blogging industry. Lots of Laugh. So, yes another SO. Things has changed, quite a few in my life. I'll post a change in my other post later. Okay, first year of degree, second semester, currently sitting for the finals. Few months to go before the third semester. Moving to Shah Alam for 2 years. Changes and more changes. Am I Happy? Am I Sad? Am I Reluctant? I'm not sure how I feel about it. I like unplanned things, it makes life more excited to live in. Okay, this is my first post since the last post that I post here, which is last year I think, so lets update more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment