Monday, November 8, 2010

He makes me go "awwww" and left me in "awe" ;)

Lol @ my blog title. So "he", I mean, Andrew Dennis Biersack or more famous known as Andy Sixx. If you're into any post-hardcore music and this awesome amazing dude is from the band Black Veil Brides. They're awesome! Seeing all his pictures..OMG! I'm like, I wish you were in my pants. LOL! Got me drooling..whatafack?! Hahahahaha! I mean, look at him! One word, FLAWLESS! His eyes are mesmerizing, his lips..aww, I want to bite his lip ring! GAWD! Jace is horny! Hahahaha! Lol jk jk. But he is one..dayummmm! 










And this one with the war paint. Awesome right? Though I can't even do that, Imma try it later. Hahaha! He looks so..ahhhhh! AMAZINGLY AWESOME AMAZING! I can't get enough of him! His music are also awesome! I'm downloading it now. Wooo! :D















And this is Black Veil Brides :D

2 comments:

  1. <3 <3 <3
    I saw you the first time this night and you're already on of my favourite singers.

    ReplyDelete