Friday, November 12, 2010

I'm done with everything!

So, I just got an email from Jessica and she said that we're done. She said that she sent me emails but I didn't even get one fucking email! She said we should be friends, well fuck that! Friends? We're not even talking! How can we ever be friends?! She said I deserved better?! WHY THE FUCK YOU EVEN SAID THAT?! All I want is to be with you and you want to be friends?! Coz of I didn't get your emails?! This wouldn't happen if you didn't delete me off your friend's list, where we can talk there instead of emailing where the emails sometimes didn't get through and we can't receive it. ALL I WANT FOR YOU IS TO TRUST ME AS I HAVE TRUST YOU! But shit happens, it wasn't meant to be. Besides Vanessa, this is the most ever hurtful thing thats ever happen to me. You know what? I'M DONE WITH EVERYTHING! FUCK IT! 

No comments:

Post a Comment