Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I feel like I'm losing you...

This is the part where I don't like being like this. Depression. A word that kills 70% of the people in this God forsaken world. I admit, I hate being like this but I can't help it. Do you know the girl that I'm in love with? Jessica. Yes, her. My wifey. Well, I don't know about that much anymore. You see, it all started when things started to fall apart when I didn't pick up her calls. Then she started questioning about our relationship. Then I explained to her why and things got better. For a while. And she got into an accident which really kinda make our relationship a bit rough. Then I questioned her about our relationship. There begin our first argument. Then after talk here and there, things got a bit better. And what makes it better is that she told me that she adopt a baby boy and named him Gabriel Michael. I was happy that she adopted him and being with her, that baby would be my son. So, days and days passed, and guess what, SHE ACCUSED ME OF CHEATING! I was like what the eff?! She said that someone told her that I did. We broke up for 3 days. I feel like forever! So I keep on emailing her telling her that I didn't cheat and told her that I love her so much. So after 3 days, she called me and boy I was emotional on the phone. I told her that I wanted to be with her and only her and I want her to be my wife. She said she's not going anywhere and want to be my wife. I was so happy to hear her saying that. On that day, we got back together. We emailed then again after few days, she never email back nor call me or anything. And now, we haven't talk for nearly to weeks. Do you know how hurtful it is?! I'm missing her so much! I just want to know if she's okay and I need explanation what happen. I FRIGGIN MISS YOU JESSICA AND I FEEL LIKE I'M LOSING YOU! I really can feel it. I don't want to lose you again. I lose you once but never ever again. I don't care what people think of us, I just want to be with you. You're my everything, I just want you and my life would be complete. I don't want anymore from this world, I just want you. Ughh, enough of this shit, I'm giving us another week and if there's still nothing, I'm letting everything go and its going to be hard and hurtful. Its because, I really don't want to lose you. I love you, Jessica. I wish you'd know that. I love you so much.

1 comment: