Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Life of a Closet Lesbian Saying 2 ~Weight Post~

Alright, this post is about weight. I've blog about losing weight in my few post ago. The gist is, I've been working out for the past nearly 5 months. It has been hectic, I must say. In September, my starting weight was at 115kg, as months passed till now, my current weight is at 99kg. So far, I've lost 16kg from my beginning weight. I know the weight losing is slow for 5 months of workout. This is because I didn't push myself too hard because if I did it, I would be depressed and things can happen. To add up, I did gain few KGs during Christmas. But COME ON, THERE'S FOODDDD! *laugh laugh* Compared to my beginning weight, someone told me that the weight that I lost is still little. I was kinda confuse with her statement though. But yeah, I'm happy with the weight that I lost and I'm gonna keep up with my training and diet. My ideal weight is to get to 80kg before March. I know its still heavy and all but I can't be skinny, I'm big boned. I don't want to be too skinny though. I want people to feel warm and comfort when they hug me *smile smile* To be honest, I've never reached below 100kg before. Seriously, I started to weight above 100kg when I was 13-14 years old and now I'm 20, coming to 21 in 7 months, I guess, I've gone back to my 13-14year old weight? This is just wow. I feel blessed and grateful. Above all, with the 5 months workout, I'm happy with these changes and i'm determined to keep moving forward.


After losing 16kg, the changes.....


This is me on the 8th of November 2011
Weight: 106-108 [after workout since September]


This is me on the 4th of January 2012
Weight: 99 [after workout since September]

2 comments: