Monday, January 30, 2012

Weight Lost post. It continues.

The journey is still on the go. This is my latest picture. Sorry is not that decent because I took it when I was taking a break from training. So I look sweaty, sorry. I'll take a decent one next time. Smile smile. Honestly, I've gained during Chinese New Year, gained back to 100kg but I managed to workout and now my weight is back to 97-98kg, in between that. What I'm happy about in this picture is that my collar bone is showing. I have a thing for collar bone and once mine showed then this will makes me happy. Smile smile. Still a long way to go though, I have less than 2 months to get to 80kg. Its not possible though but I have faith, this will work out and I have to work hard for it. Another thing that I have to do is my arm, its huge. DUM DUM DUM DUM. And oh yeah, same goes to my tummy. But step by step, its going to be alright. HAVE FAITH. 






This should be continued, training 2 times a day, eat less carbs. I better start on those oats again, I've skipped for 2 months and I needed to get it back on.
For now, till another post.

Cheers~

No comments:

Post a Comment