Saturday, October 30, 2010

Proud to Be For Who I Am

And my last post was about me being gay. Don't know whats the meaning of gay? It means Homosexual. People don't use homosexual anymore, they use gay to describe a homosexual person. So, wanna know a lil bit about me? Firstly, I'm gay. Secondly, I've been a gay for about 5 years now. I was bi-curious when I was 13 to 14. Since I can't be in love with guys, well, means I'm gay. But I adore guys okay, just not fall in love with them. I ADORE GAY GUYS! Seriously I do, since they don't like girls, and I don't fall in love with guys, no one will get pregnant and none will make anyone pregnant. See, thats a plus for being gay. Plus, my parents still doesn't know that I'm gay though. Coming out to them is going to be really hard as my parents plus my whole family are religious especially my grandparents and they all live in a world of conservation. So, I decided to keep this secret and wait for the right time to tell them. Its best to tell them rather they found out themselves right? A friend of mine advised me to tell when I'm already working and have my own house. Well, I think thats a good idea. At least, if they disowned me, I have a place and financial security to support myself. Oh God, I just hope that disowning part won't happen. I know my parents would be rage and disappoint in me because they might think that they didn't raise me well. Well, they did. I'm well educated and I'm going to be a teacher. I also know its going to be hard for them to accept me for who I am but its me. I'm me. I just can't seem to understand why people are against LGBT people. I mean that we are for who we are. We don't go around telling people to be like us or anything. It's our choice to be like this. Its my choice to be like this, its my life, and I know whats best for me and I think being gay is whats good for me. I know who reads this will be in total shock but my hope for you is for you to accept me for who I am and that would mean so much to me. When I was in matriks, the first person that I told that I was gay was my friend, Stephanie, and to my surprise, she's okay with me and would rather me being gay. She's not gay though, but she accepted for who I am. And so here goes the list the people that I told, Sharon, Steffi, Candice, Dora, Zell, Nana, Gracie, Shasha, Audrey and Lorraine [cousins], Jana [bro ex-gf] and my brother kinda know and he accepted me. How do I know? I chat with his ex-gf and told her bout me so she said "your bro knows you are and he said he support you all the way"..that made me cry and seriously happy. I'm glad that my brother accepted me for who I am. You know, living in a place where there are homophobic everywhere is really hard, since I have to pretend to be someone thats not me. I HATE IT! I keep asking and asking, why do everyone can't just accept the fact that we, gays/lesbians/bi, are happy being for who we are? Sometimes I just feel like shouting, LEAVE US ALONE, WE ARE HAPPY AND PROUD FOR WHO WE ARE, CAN YOU PEOPLE BE MATURE FOR ONCE?! *sigh* To be honest, I've cut myself because of this and now I realized that fuck all the homophobes, I'm happy and they can't bring me down! And so you see the happy cheery Jaceyy, loving and living life to the fullest. I feel relieve writing this all, I just wished that I can say this to my parents. I'm a christian, and according to the bible, being gay is a sin. I know that, and I'm still happy being like this and I'm sure, God loves me. I feel sorry for those who commit suicide coz of homophobic bullied them. I don't want that to happen anymore. I know..I believe that this world would change someday and accept us and me for who we are and the world would get along just fine. 




LASTLY, I WOULD LIKE TO SAY...
I'M GAY
AND I'M PROUD TO BE FOR WHO I AM
I WILL NOT CHANGE FOR ANYONE!

p/s: If you're reading this, and you accepted me for who I am, I thank you so much for being a good friend. And for those who feel disgusted and hate me after reading this, you have your own opinion right? I can't change your mind but I hope you will someday.

3 comments:

  1. Okay I totaly don't know you and you wrote this about a year ago but I came across this and I have to say good for you! I support you 100% I may not be gay myself but I see no point in hurting someone with harsh words because they fell in love with the same sex :3
    So you rock and I hope your parents took/take the news well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We support you!

    I regret coming across this post just now, I am gonna check out the rest of your blog~ :D

    -N

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I haven't been on here in a while, I'm on tumblr if you guys want to find me ^^
    http://smexxypenguin.tumblr.com/

    and thank you so much for saying this and your supports, it means alot to me <3
    I haven't come out to my parents yet, but I'm planning to. Real soon. Again, thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete