Monday, October 11, 2010

Another one from my poetry archive :)

So, I was going through my poetry archives and ah! I found a poem that I finished about 2 days ago. So, here is is....

Care To Explain That?

Well its hard to explain,
But I'll try if you let me,
What have I gotten this time around,
I would never want it to fade away.

I've never seen a smile that can light
The room like yours,
It's simply radiant,
I feel more with everyday that goes by,
You're an angel in disguise.

Each day passed by,
Everytime I looked at you,
The feeling inside me goes 'whoa',
Care to explain that?


Okay, I know this is not my best one, but at least I've tried right? I've been improving myself day by day and I hope it goes well for me. I'll keep on posting new poems and old poems in my archive. Until then, thank you for reading :)





No comments:

Post a Comment