Wednesday, October 27, 2010

another poem was made coz of someone..

Okay, so there's this person on twitter..well I have a crush on her. Last friday, I told her about my feelings and it turns out she have a crush on me too. Now, why I didn't notice that? She said she gave me hints..LOL! I suck at hints. I know..LAME. So me and her agree to be a couple for a week. Twitter couple to be specific :) but it seems like my feelings grew? This can't be! Because I have a girlfriend and I miss her dearly. I don't know what happened, she never call me and I can't seem to call her. OMG! Another negative thought O_O GET OUT! Okay back to my twitter girl, so I wrote this poem for her and will give this to her on sunday which is our last day being together as a couple.

The Person That I've Fallen For

So this story begins,
I'm not sure how to start,
Meeting you was something,
It made my heart pounding.

I was not sure at first,
But as days passed,
This feeling grew stronger,
I can't deny it much longer.

You caught my attention,
I would never have imagine,
For this feelings towards you,
And I know it is true.

Missing you was unstoppable,
Every time you crossed my mind,
The feeling of happiness grew,
You made me smile.

 For a week being together,
It feels like forever,
Every moment are treasured,
You mean so much to me,
Because it was you,
The person that I've fallen for.

No comments:

Post a Comment