Saturday, October 30, 2010

another poem from my archive..but this one is depressing..

So, I decided to post another poem from my archive but BE WARNED, this one is depressing. I remember when I wrote this when I was depressed..lets see, oh this year..June..hmm..I remember that I was depressed because of..ah..relationship. WHAT THE FUCK?! ITS ALWAYS ABOUT RELATIONSHIP! Ah, what the hell, let me just post this poem here aye? :)


Falling Fragment of Feelings

When I close my eyes,
All I see is darkness,
When I open my eyes,
All I see is plain white walls,
Filled with nothing but a feeling of loneliness,
Empty.

Feeling of sorrow,
Overwhelming my entire body,
With bloodshed tears,
Flowing from this sad eyes,
Left dangling in the abyss,
Despair.

With this knife,
Let it cut through my veins,
With this dagger,
Thrust it deeply into my heart,
Let the blood flows and tainted the ground,
Suffer.

Take my heart and tore it,
Tore it in front of me,
Then look into this eyes filled with anguish,
Leave me to die and rot,
Let the earth bury this rotten body,
Forgotten.


No comments:

Post a Comment