Sunday, October 10, 2010

What happen? You'll know..

So, as day passed by, I met this new girl, Jessica. We've known each other for 2 weeks now. Guess what? I'm in a relationship with her. You see here, she's different from any other girl that I know. I mean like, she treats me differently and she plans to come here and spend time with me. Of all the girls I've ever been with, never said this to me and yet I can see her effort in this relationship. She calls me, emailed me and worried if I don't answer her calls or anything. But last tuesday when I didn't answer her calls, things started to fall apart. She started to question about my feelings to her which I think its well, bothers me. I don't know. I love her so much, with all my heart, with all my life, I want to be with her, only her and no one else. As for Nicole, I don't know about this, we don't talk much anymore. I really don't know what she feels about me. But the way Jessica made me feel, I can feel it, she took my breath away and she left me in awe. I hope our relationship stays forever, coz if I lose her, I will seriously die, I would never ever want to lose her. And I wrote poem for her.

Everytime My Heart Beats

As day passed by,
I looked at the sky,
Seeing birds flying high,
Feeling happy without deny.

I looked out my window,
Staring at the meadow,
Wind blowing towards my face,
I was in gaze.

My heart beats fast,
As you came into my mind,
Radiant as ever,
An image will stay forever.

Flawless in everything I see,
You took my breath away,
Even the sea can't tear us apart,
You're everything to me.

This is no ordinary love,
Our love will stay forever true,
Just you and me,
We'll be together always and forever.

I love you so much Jessica,
You're all I need in my life,
I feel you in me,
Every time my heart beats.

No comments:

Post a Comment